I've seen this floating around a couple blogs lately; when I saw it posted by Eliza at Restless Hearts I decided I would do it too! After all I like to make things, so why not give it to someone!:) Here are the rules:
The following has been reused from several blogs;
I am entering into the following agreement with the first 5 people who VOLUNTEER on this post and commit to passing the project along on their blog. Just read below and if you feel ready to commit, copy the following into your blog and leave me a comment. If you just want to say hi and good luck, no worries, you're not "it"! But remember you must commit on your blog to do the same for others.
- I make no guarantees that you will like what I send you. But you may be pleasantly surprised.
- What I send will be made just for you, with love, by my own hands. You'd be surprised how much of our personalities does come through online.
- I will complete all 5 gifts this year - 2009.
- I will not give you any clue what it’s going to be. It will be something made in the real world, that you can touch and feel, and not something cyber.
- I reserve the right to do something strange. It may be weird or beautiful. Or it may be monstrous and annoying. If you find it truly horrendous, just let me know. Perhaps you'll send it forward to someone who will absolutely love it.
- In return, all you need to do is post this text on your blog and make 5 things for the first 5 to respond to your blog post.
- Send your mailing address - after I contact you to confirm.
There you go! Make sure you leave me your e-mail address! I think I'll have fun with this!!:):):)