Thursday, September 10, 2009

………

Purple bagclouds 020 (2) clouds 020 (8)clouds 020 (2)

Well, I”m back! Hope everyone had a good Labor Day weekend!! I did; it was also my birthday! I am officially 18!:) One of my gifts was a pair of Gingher scissors. Now I won’t have to use my mom’s! And the first time I used  them was like slicing through melted butter (I know awful metaphor; all my good ones went to my English teacher:)) I just LOVE my scissors!!:) Also received a few things from this store. So cool! The flip flops  are awesome!

Also, I won a giveaway hosted by the Cafe Fashionista! I got to pick a bag from Envirosax. They have some really neat ones. And they’re really roomy!

And don’t worry, I have some project posts coming soon!

5 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday! yay to all the nice presents you got.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh..still congrats on ya B-day grl! I adore the pics of the sky: DREAMY!

    One Love,
    Jowy
    www.iseejanemary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated Birthday! Wow, 18! You've already got some great sewing skills.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found your blog right now and am waiting for more of your posts! lovely.

    sparks
    bv

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! It truly makes my day!:):)
If you ask a question, I will answer it here or by e-mail if you leave your address!