Thursday, May 7, 2009



YAY!! I bought some patterns from McCalls the other day, and I got them in the mail today!! I got them all on sale too! I'll probably make the blue jumper first (M5577) and once I find some decent priced wool (and the courage!) I'll make the coat (M5513). And the other dress is just cute; I don't know when I'll make that (M5804).
I'm really excited that Hilary Duff came out with a pattern line for women and older girls (go here to see the whole collection.) Hopefully she'll add some class to the McCall sewing line!:)

1 comment:

  1. I had NO idea Hilary Duff was coming out with a pattern line. I hope you blog about more of your sewing adventures!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! It truly makes my day!:):)
If you ask a question, I will answer it here or by e-mail if you leave your address!