Thursday, May 19, 2011

Ring of Fire (cue deep Johnny Cash voice)

I had a couple of large handkerchiefs given to me awhile back. I had no idea what to do with them. I mean, I had SOME ideas, but none that would work for so few handkerchiefs of the same color/type/pattern. So, what to do with a small amount of fabric that’s slightly obnoxious in its own right?? Yep, make shorts for your nephew!;) I just used a basic shorts pattern and whipped these up in an afternoon. He loves them; he calls them his “dragon pants”! Gotta love 3 year olds;)

DSC09991DSC09993DSC09995

7 comments:

  1. You are so freaking creative! I never would have thought to do something like that.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great johnny cash! Nice blog dear!
    im following both google connection and also via bloglovin. Hope you do the same :)
    MY BLOG: DRESS UP FOR ARMAGEDDON

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are amazing!! I love it :) and yes 3 year olds can be quite funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a great idea! hahaha, just cute and fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's such a creative idea!

    I'm sure he'll adore them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! It truly makes my day!:):)
If you ask a question, I will answer it here or by e-mail if you leave your address!