Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Quantum Physics

We all know guys are hard to shop for. It’s all too easy to just give them a gift card or some tools and call it done. It’s even worse if you are making them something. Which is why I mainly stick to children’s and women’s stuff when I’m sewing. Every once in awhile, however, I will venture to make something for my Guinea pig brother. Since this shirt was so successful, I decided to try something similar and this is what I came up with.

DSC04088

DSC04047

DSC04074DSC04057DSC04050DSC04051DSC04080

DSC04090

 

I used two t shirts to make the stripes. I wasn’t really too sure about this one, but my brother is wearing it, so I guess you could call it a success!

8 comments:

  1. Very creative, and not-too-much but just "out there" enough for a boy to love it! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice!

    http://www.hsquaredfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cool, love how original it is.

    www.therecordologist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting idea ! You are very talent !

    And Happy New Year from Japan

    http://universeandyou.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. great idea
    I've been looking for a new blog to follow for
    ages and I think yours is it!
    This post is great and i'm going to have to
    go back through old posts now.

    I hope you can check mine out and maybe even follow

    Kendra
    xx

    www.stoleninspiration.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very creative! i should try something like this :-)

    Hugs from NYC
    TravelDesignery.com

    .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! It truly makes my day!:):)
If you ask a question, I will answer it here or by e-mail if you leave your address!